As we look forward to welcoming you, please be assured that we’ve taken measures to ensure your safety and well-being when visiting our SG Clean venue. We remain dedicated to providing a safe, clean and enjoyable dining experience for our guests.
– Temperature screening prior to entering the National Gallery Singapore and our restaurant
– SafeEntry contact tracing
– All tables are safely spaced out with 1m distance. Friends and family members who wish to be seated together can continue to do so whilst maintaining a safe distance
– Our table capacity is a maximum of 5 people for dining booths and in our private rooms
– Hand sanitizers are available for use
Building Access: Please note there will be no entry to the National Gallery Singapore and our restaurant. Our team will meet you at the Loading Bay for all self-collection orders.
Building Access: Please note that all guests will be invited to complete a registration form and undergo temperature screening prior to entering the National Gallery Singapore and our restaurant. The most convenient designated entrance point is via the Coleman Street Entrance at the Gallery.